***This post contains affiliate links. If you click one and purchase something, I may receive a small commission.*** Who loves easy one pan meals? Me, too! I made Sweet Sausage and Roasted Veggies and it was so delicious and hearty and autumny (totally a word).
Sweet Sausage and Roasted Veggies – Ingredients
Perri Sweet Italian Sausage (Perri is my favorite brand. They are delish)
1/2 of a Butternut Squash, diced into bite sized pieces
1 bag Brussel Sprouts, trimmed and halved
1 Red Onion, chopped into bite sized chunks
3-4 Red Potatoes, chopped into bite sized pieces
1 small bag Baby Carrots
2 T Fresh Rosemary – chopped fine
2 T Sage – chopped fine
2 T Honey
3 T Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1 Large Sheet Pan (I have my eye on this one from Amazon, but until I get a nice large one pan, I actually made this one pan meal in two pans. If you don’t have enough room to spread out the veggies, they will steam and not roast. No bueno).
- Preheat oven to 400
- In a large bowl, mix together the honey, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper
- Add the vegetables to the honey mixture and coat well
- Add the veggies to the sheet pan. Make sure they are in a single layer and not too crowded
- Add the sausage to the sheet pan
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until done and the veggies and sausage are golden brown
This meal is one of my new favorites. It’s really got me craving other one dish, roasted dinners, so don’t be surprised if there aren’t a lot more of these to come!