Are you in full fledged maniac mode getting ready for Thanksgiving? Good, me too! If you are looking for a really easy and cute dessert idea, I’ve got you. I made Thanksgiving Turkey cupcakes and they are awesome to behold. And to eat. I always have pies for Thanksgiving, but kids don’t really love pie. At least not as much as cupcakes. So, this year, my lucky child guests are getting Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes!
Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes
Vanilla Cake Mix
- Bake the cupcakes according to the box directions
- Once cool, frost the cupcakes
- Twist an Oreo open and stick it creme filling side up into the frosting to make the turkey face
- Affix two brown M&M’s to the Oreo with frosting to make eyes
- Affix one orange M&M to the Oreo with frosting to make a beak
- Make a curved row of yellow, then orange then red M&M’s to make the turkey feathers
- Hide well so your kids don’t eat them before the big day!
Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!