It’s been a while since I’ve done a Buy It, Spy It or DIY It and Anthropologie did not disappoint. Lots of fun goodies to drool over, friends.
2. Velvet Lyre Chesterfield Sofa – $2498 – SPY It. I’m not saying you’re going to get the same luxury and quality of the Anthropologie sofa, but if you’re on a budget and love this look, you can get a similar style from World Market here for the sale price of $525.
3. Tiered Crane Sculpture – $328 – BUY It. For some special present to yourself. I’m obsessed with this thing. I know it might not speak to everyone in the world, but the point with this is, if something grabs you deep in your soul and it costs $328, save your pennies and buy it for yourself some day. I’m going to dub these special finds “Soul Grabbers”, ok?
4. Cluck & Coo Cutting Board – $48/$78 – BUY It. This one is also a Soul Grabber. Why have a boring old cutting board when you could have Cluck or Coo? Come on! Life is better when little things make you smile. My current cutting board gets no emotional reaction from me. Cluck would make me smile, even through the tears while cutting onions.
5. Cyprium Bowl – $98 – DIY It. Polymer clay and copper paint, anyone? You can do it, you know you can!
6. Raised Bloom Measuring Cups – $38 – SPY It. These are some very pretty measuring cups. The would certainly make me smile, but, here is why these are not in the “soul grabber” category. Measuring cups get a lot of sort of vigorous use. When I’m cooking, I’m sort of all over the place and I am very sure I would buy these expensive but beautiful measuring cups and break them in no time. Instead, I would buy something like these from World Market that are far less expensive!
7. Aldora Throw – $96 – BUY It. This is exactly what I meant in my cozy bed post when I was talking about adding texture to a bed. I want to turn this into clothes and wear it everyday wherever I go. I KNOW it would not itch. Ok, I don’t have anything to back that up since I haven’t actually touched it, but I’m 99% sure.
Ready to get your crafting supplies? And maybe your credit card, too! I’m in!